Thanks to a digital world, and plenty of harassment from friends and family who love them, Lara sent us some gorgeous pictures of her beautiful babes! Keaton is just a few months old-it's amazing how quickly the time goes. I thought I would share a couple photos since a handful of you out there know them, too! Also, my cousin Andrea just had her first baby, Aiden. Once again, so SO beautiful! Congratulations to both families! Please love on those kids for me until we can see them in person!

Parker and Hayden at Easter


Baby Keaton--the newest addition to Lara and Jeremy's family--Congratulations!


My cousin Andrea with Aiden-Welcome to our family Aiden! Brace yourself for karaoke at Christmas-or even more frightening-aunt kitty's rendition of barnyard christmas! It probably wont be long before she's sending you leopard print and leather so here's to hoping the genes are in your favor! ;)


My aunt Mary Lou with her first grandbaby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment