Happy Birthday Mama Kitty!!

First and foremost, a shout out to wish mom a happy birthday! Happy birthday Mom! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you. I want to see you in your celebrity, hot mama glasses. ;)
Mom had eye surgery last week, and let me just tell you, I could blog an entire entry on that alone. Too funny. The anesthesiologists could NOT knock her out...which is pretty amazing for someone who's 90 pounds soaking wet. Rumor has it, the doctor would come back in the room after giving her the sedatives and he'd hear "I'm stilllll here...". And then once the clamp was in place--holding her eye WIDE open...her eye was equally as obstinate and wouldn't be still. It jerked and jumped all over the place. Ohhh, mom...the stories.

We had such a good weekend with Kyle's family. Sometimes little, impromptu trips are the best. We were terrible and didn't take hardly any pictures of the family or of Riley but she's beautiful and growing so fast! The BIG news of the weekend?!? Kyle and I are going to be an aunt and uncle for the second time!! Yay! Another little one to love! Congratulations you guys. We love you!!



a more serious side of our girl...eating playdoh.


tom had an event Saturday night-he biked with 4,000 others at midnight along Indianapolis city streets. Very cool!


And THEN, this morning, we got the call that Emily and Jody had baby Grace!


Emily should be the poster girl for pregnancy, labor and delivery...amazing! We went to see them once we got back into town tonight and I thought I would post a few pics. The images are grainy because I didn't want to use my flash and blind her sweet face. I love this family with all of my heart. She's beautiful you guys--in every way.

And so, that's it on this end...at least for now. Wishing all of you a wonderful 4th of July!!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment