Dad and I

What a whirlwind of a week! I want to sit down and write more in a few days when I have some time but for now I thought I would post a few pics. Jaclyn and joshua's wedding was classy and gorgeous in every way. She was a picture of beauty. As I type, Jaclyn and Joshua are sailing the deep blue sea and enjoying the sweetness of their honeymoon.

Another huge highlight of the weekend was simply being reunited with friends that mean everything to us. It was home. The conversation, the laughter, the comfort of each other...there's nothing better.
After the wedding, we journeyed north to spend a mere few days in WI at my dad's. Dad was kind enough to invite his family over one night and they were kind enough to come! The trip in it's entirety went much too quickly but we relished every moment. And now, back to the working world.

I will write more soon but for now, the photos must do the talking. :)

Photos of Jaclyn & Joshua




Coming 'Home'




Kyle and I


Good times with Grandma!

2 Comments:

  1. Marcia Melton said...
    Megs,
    We are 'home' aren't we? Reading about your trip to Fond du Lac and continuously looking at the pictures of the women I love most makes my heart long for Wisconsin and all thing cold and cheesy! :) I can still remember the night we stood in your driveway hugging and crying knowing that the next day you were leaving for Milligan and life was changing forever. Life has changed, but I love you now the same as I loved you then. I still think you are the most incredible woman I know. I wish you could see in yourself what I see in you. You are strong, graceful, and your laugh is most certainly contagious (I'll remember to thank your family for that). I love you sister!
    megan said...
    I love you girl. Thanks so much for the talk the other night. you have no idea how much i needed it. i miss you. we need to live closer! i just realized that your name appears to be a link...could it be? have you finally joined the blogging world?! That's where I'm going next! love you soooo much!!
    megs

Post a Comment