Happy Birthday Chris!!! We miss you!
Chris and Lara just moved to Boulder--which Kyle and I are super jealous about. BUT, my husband is already planning a ski trip so I guess we'll get a few perks from the new move! Chris, if you read this, have a 'cocktail' for us...Kyle suggests a black and tan. :) SEND PICTURES! We're dying to see the new place! (and besides, this is about the only recent picture I have of you & it's years old--with the exception of the "muppet picture" which has already been posted once, to your chagrin.)



Also, I was a bad friend and forgot to wish Allison and Natalie happy birthdays. Natalie is 1 year old aleady...how is that possible?! Allison came up to visit Monday night and crashed here with Natalie so I get to post a couple pictures! It was my first time meeting Natalie and it had been years since Allison and I were last together. Allison was one of the greatest gifts ever from my Milligan days. I honestly don't know if I would have made it through college without her...it certainly wouldn't have been half as fun or entertaining. As we sat on my couch Monday night eating ice cream and oreos I felt that not a minute had passed since our days as room-mates. She's one of my favorite people in the whole world.

Thanks for coming Allison! We loved seeing you...& we're SO glad that you're living within driving distance again!!

2 Comments:

  1. Allison said...
    Megs,
    Those pictures are so cute. Thanks again for everything. It did my heart so much good to be with you two. I've missed our talks and your contagious laugh.I just needed to hang out with my best friend again. Hopefully, we'll see you in a few months instead of a few years. Florida is much more fun to visit then Iowa, so come on down. I love you both!
    Allison
    megan said...
    I think I've said, every day since you've left, I miss my Allison. I really, really do.

    I've also had little outbursts of laughter thinking about the guy in the power chair flying, out of control, down the hill. I realize if anyone else reads this, that will sound horrible...but, oh lord, it still makes me laugh. :)

Post a Comment