Redeemer Olympics!!

Yes, that's right. Today after church we went to the Fooshee's for a little friendly competition. We divided up into teams of 5-6 and spent the afternoon doing three legged races, sack races, balloon tosses and much, much more. It was a really fun afternoon in spite of the sweltering heat. I thought I would post a few pics and I'll try to add a link to the right if anyone who was there wants to see.

We redefine carb loading. The athletes load up before the big games. mmmmm. mmmmm. good.


Our fearless leaders!! (1/2 of our team)



the balloon toss


our cheerleading section




carry your baby...our team gets a point for having the biggest baby! We'll take whatever points we can get!


the thrill of victory





Jim, still celebrating after everyone's moved on...


10 minutes later--arms up--stiiiilll celebrating! ;)


my favorite pic of the day.
sooo funny.


the other 1/2 of our team; pridefully wearing our 'no, you're not a loser, everyone's a winner, medals"

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    awww... man.. I hate we missed all the fun. Next time I wanna carry Luke ha. I'm glad you kiddos had fun.

Post a Comment