I've been trying to stay one step ahead of myself all week. But not today. Today, it all caught up with me. Good stress...bad stress...it doesn't seem to matter.

Our chaplain asked me to pray with him this morning and as soon as I quieted myself, everything got blurry. Everything I've tried to swallow down this week rose up despite my best efforts.

I got that job offer...actually, the position has been tweaked a little. I told them I would let them know on Monday what my decision will be. So I have 3 days. Do I go? Do I stay?
How do I leave?
it's not the end of the world. it's a job for goodness sake.
do I take a more "family friendly" job before we even have the family?!?

Next week, we go home.
I realize on a blog where family check in, it's best to hit the highlights and keep it at that. But, the truth is, there is apprehension in the mix of my emotions. Sometimes it's just hard, plain and simple. Not a criticism.
just life.

BUT, enough of that.
What's WI, without a par-tay? My cousin Tony is getting married tomorrow!!! We hate to miss that big bash but we know it will be loads of fun and with my mom in attendance, I'm confident there will be stories. Anyone catch that killer football game last night??? Go colts! (jim, we hope you're recovering...) Can't wait to see the Meltons; 'Conversations' at church this week was real and unfiltered--so exactly what we've craved; and so far--my call night has been blissfully quiet and lovely. ;)

a bit of happy from our week.
(these pictures never quite turn out the way you hope they will. haha.)

1 Comment:

  1. Marcia Melton said...
    GO COLTS! Can't wait to see you sister - counting down the days!

Post a Comment