Oliver is sick.

Yes, for those of you who know me at all, you know what this means. This stresses me out waaay beyond what is normal. It started out as allergies. Harmless enough right? Wrong. He can't breathe and he walks around the house gasping, sneezing, and struggling. Oh yeah, and let's not forget to mention the diarrhea that he's left for us to find around the house. The gag reflex comes on hard and strong for me-which a new thing for this nurse. Our first vet appt was two weeks ago when they put him on steriods. Didn't help. This past week he had chest x-rays...and now takes steroids, bronchodilators, an antibiotic and an antihistamine. Kyle said "don't tell me we're going to have one of those dogs"...as if we didn't already fall into that category before illness struck. ;)
Poor little guy.

Kyle got to take a ride in a friend's helicopter yesterday. Yeah, work is tough...I managed to steal a photo and I know he'll post more on his blog if you want to see more. He was super excited.
Loving work, as usual!


And then, last week we went to Cinema on the Lake. Every Thursday night in June they play a movie by the lake at dusk. We had never been to it before and last week we met up with some friends to take in the show. I was exhausted so I don't think I appreciated it for all that it was but it's definitely one of those happy summer things that people/families do together that becomes a lasting memory. Good stuff.



I could write loads more but Kyle is itching to get on here so I'll close for now. Take care sweet friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment