(this is for you Becca) ;)
I've been Tagged...


The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (if you don't have a blog, email me)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read their blog.

8 random things:


8. I have a grandma named Olga
(who just so happens to be the cutest little german lady that has ever lived.)

7. I secretly want to be on Broadway and I practice when I'm home alone.

6. I watched the entire 6 seasons of Sex and the City during the 6 weeks after surgery last year.

5. I dream of adopting at least one child from Africa.

4. I like beer.

3. My favorite movie ever is pride and prejudice. (the new version)

2. If I could have any super power, I would fly.

1. I see dead people. ;)

okay...Marcia, Allison, Jacs, Lara, Morgan (miss you!), Chris, Ken, husband...you've officially been tagged. (Luke, John, & Tony-I'm counting on the fact that you've each already participated!)

7 Comments:

  1. Marcia Melton said...
    What if I don't have 8 friends who have blogs? In fact, I think you are my only friend with a blog... ?!?!?
    Allison said...
    Megs,
    We read this several minutes ago and Chris is still laughing about you seeing dead people. We're out of town tomorrow and instead of packing, we are reading your blog...so I'll do my 8 things when we get back this weekend. Love you bunches...I'm concerned about the sex and the city marathon, but I love you.
    Allison
    megan said...
    Marcia--Pshhh! Who needs 8 people?! We just want a little more of you so bring it on!

    Alli--I confess that I sort of cracked myself up with the 'i see dead people' comment, too. haha. As far as the marathon goes...I have to admit, I love(d) that show! have fun on your travels!
    Rebecca said...
    how funny! tony has a Russian aunt named Olga!

    i have never even seen one episode of sex and the city....

    thanks for playing!

    bec
    Anonymous said...
    I too have Sex and the City Marathons and when I get finished I start all over again in sequence of season. I think it is wonderful you want to adopt from Africa (i too have thought about saving a child). I really want to watch Pride and Prejudice because I loved the book we should rent it together sometime. What are you doing Sunday after church.. if Luke is free you want to have a cooking session?
    Anonymous said...
    I didn't know Becca tagged me until you referenced it.

    So which Broadway shows are you training for besides The Color Purple? I've been practicing for Aida a lot, Rent, and the incredibly cheesy Thoroughly Modern Millie (the movie is great too).

    And yeah, I've never seen an episode of Sex in the City either... oh wait, I think you borrowed my DVDs for your marathon. I'm such a bad influence!
    megan said...
    ohhh nicole...please don't give up on me!! my in-laws are coming in this saturday so I'm afraid I'm still not free for cooking 101. please don't write me off...I'm desperate! ;)

    and luke...I loved borrowing your DVDs!! 6 weeks of lying around on the couch would not have been half as exciting or educational. ;) ha ha.

Post a Comment